So you want to take to the skies?! Here is where you start your journey!
Come take a discovery flight to see what fun awaits! The private pilot course is your first step to becoming an aviator and a part of only .002% of the population who experience life a little different! No matter your goal, everyone needs to start here; As a private pilot you can carry passengers and explore new places in a variety of aircraft.
Weather you learn under FAR Part 61 or 141 (You'll learn more about this later) the training you'll receive here is among the best in Ohio.
- Age 16 to fly solo; age 17 to earn Private Pilot Certificate
- Current government-issued photo ID
- Birth certificate or current passport
- Student Pilot Certificate
- Ability to obtain at least a 3rd Class Medical Certificate
Upon completion of your training and satisfactory results on your FAA Written and Practical tests, you'll recieve an FAA Private Pilot, Single Engine (or Multi-Engine) Land Certificate.