Current Open Positions
Current Open Positions
First Officer - Part 135 (Part-time)
All candidates must meet ATP minimums (written complete and qualify to take the checkride). Special consideration may be given for military experience, PIC time, turbine, experience in one of our airframes, etc. Competitive candidates must meet FAR Part 135 PIC requirement. Applicant must be able to pass and maintain good standing on drug program. Applicant must possess the legal right to work in the United States and have the ability travel throughout the U.S. and Canada.
College degree desirable, but not required.
Previous experience in Seneca II experience desirable, but not required.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Performs all duties in relation to Pilot-in-Command responsibilities
- Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135
- Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based applications
- Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Present a well-groomed appearance
Please send resume to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Full- and Part-time CFI Positions
American Winds College of Aeronautics is the only college in Ohio dedicated solely to aviation. We are FAA-certified Part 141 and licensed by the State of Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools. We offer three Associate Degree programs:
- Associate Degree of Applied Science in Aeronautics (Professional Pilot Program)
- Associate Degree of Applied Science in Aeronautical Instruction (Instructor Pilot Program)
- Associate Degree of Applied Science in Aviation Administration & Management (Aviation Administration & Management Program)
The college is conveniently located at Akron Fulton International Airport in Akron, Ohio. Small class sizes, one-on-one instruction, expert faculty and a fleet of aircraft maintained onsite help ensure all students get the best education and a truly remarkable flight school experience.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team of dedicated professionals in a friendly environment. Whether you are at the beginning of your career trying to build your hours or have experience in the aviation industry and want to share your passion for flying, as a CFI, you will provide aviation training for all levels of flight instruction.
Monthly guarantee along with industry-leading compensation. Flight instructors will average $30-$36 per hour based on hours flown. Upon meeting FAA minimums, CFI may have opportunity to fly as a Part 135 pilot.
Requirements: Candidates must possess a CFI certificate along with a valid medical and/or meet Basic Med requirements to act as PIC. CFII/MEI is preferred and will be required after hiring. Employees will enjoy discounted rates along with assistance to obtain future licensure.
Must live within driving distance of Akron, OH or be willing to relocate.
Please e-mail your resume to admissions@TeachMeToFly.com or fax 330-733-2501. No phone calls, please.